View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 06:11 PM   #150
dobbrz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Drives: RB v1 FRS
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 165
Thanks: 40
Thanked 79 Times in 44 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
to everyone having issues...mine didn't work as described in a number of other posts in this thread...then i twisted the light stock in the car all the way up and down through the options once and it worked properly...I know you may think I am crazy but it worked..
My first set didn't work properly and they sent me another one and had fantastic customer service, I received the other one and installed the same way and had the same issue, then went through all the options like I described and it worked..really weird and probably impossible to replicate but...try fiddling with it?
__________________
PROPΔGΔNDΔ
DRIVEN TO INFLUENCE

instagram: @andrewdobbie93
dobbrz is offline   Reply With Quote