Thread: Twins vs M2
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 03:53 PM   #124
TylerLieberman
Senior Member
 
TylerLieberman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: '24 GR86
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,685
Thanks: 658
Thanked 3,363 Times in 1,584 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnitz View Post
In your opinion, of the 4 colors available, which color "pops" on the M2 in person? The blue looks good on Youtube, but looks kinda dull in your pictures. I'm leaning towards the white car...
I like Long Beach Blue the best. Pictures don't do it justice. White is too plain for me on this car. Wouldn't want to do black, as I've had a few black cars and they're a pain. Mineral Gray also looks killer in person. Blue definitely pops the most though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synchromesh View Post
I could be wrong and if so would contemplate changing my online identity. White , grey and black seem to be the safest colors.

I can't imagine going to a bikini carwash; picking up the "colorful" young ladies in the Long Beach Blue. Just seems juvenile.

I can't even imagine your date stepping out of the car in bright spring colored attire or a pair of pumps in Long Beach Blue either.
Yep. They always are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krayzie View Post
So this M2 would have a M Sports Package option as well?
No. M Sport package is an optional package that can be added to standard cars. It's like getting a Lexus IS with the F Sport package. You have a base Lexus IS350. Then you have an IS350 F Sport, which has some extra accessories and stuff added on. Then you have the IS-F, which is the full blown performance car. Same goes for BMW. You have a base, then an optional M Sport package, then a full blown M Vehicle. That being said, the M2 is already a full-blown M car, therefore an additional M package would be redundant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascasse View Post
Forgot to ask Tyler!

Now that you've had a good go in the M2 and have driven an FRS/BRZ...Out of the box which car would you go for out of the two? or is that a stupid question
Hmmm. It honestly comes down to the purpose of the car. For an all around car to drive every day of the week and occasionally go to the track; M2. Easily. If it's just a car I drive a couple times a week, or on the weekend, and track frequently, FRS. Easily.
TylerLieberman is offline   Reply With Quote