Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMenrique
Hey guys!
It's been awhile since I've been on here but I wanted to share a video I made about Philip Gialopsos, the creator of the KLM Flip Key that a lot of us actually own.
Just a quick rundown. I've never really seen anyone care about a car and the community as much as Phil and instead of taking the road most want to InstaFame, he decided to make and perfect the flip key for the 86. I'm not here to sell you anything but I took a lot of time to make this though it was a great story, hope you guys enjoy!
This is one of my first real attempts at something like this, let me know what you think!
|
His keys are awesome and he got mine done recently in less than three days and it literally looks and feels OEM @
AG3NT_5CARFAC3 is well worth the $60
Also note, I was one of the guys whos keys had to be sent back last summer, had I known he was having personal issues I would have let him keep the key and continue working on it whenever he got time, I feel quite bad about being overly aggressive on his Facebook page at one point as well asking for a refund. But he is very trustworthy and does beautiful work and it would've been worth the wait at the time.
This is the key he made for me:

__________________
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*