View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 04:21 PM   #1229
darkonion
Habitual Troublemaker
 
darkonion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: 1997 Subaru Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 513
Thanks: 24
Thanked 124 Times in 98 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by feldy View Post
Hello,

Thought I would join in here. Just moved to the Bay from the Chicago area. Looking to find some close autocross action. I have not had a run in since November and I'm looking to get my fix in.

Let me know what the bay has for groups. Looking for groups that follow mostly SCCA rules. -Thanks Jeremy
Most of the autocross news is over at www.baautox.com.

The SF Region SCCA Solo information can be found here: http://www.sfrautox.com/

There's a lot of clubs that autocross, but the two big clubs would be American Autocross Series and SF Region SCCA.
darkonion is offline   Reply With Quote