View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 01:23 AM   #12
denkigrve
Random Internet dad
 
denkigrve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: 2013 FRS and 2010 Mini Cooper
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 1,771
Thanks: 609
Thanked 728 Times in 430 Posts
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvlnsyde View Post
Getting my Argento tinted tomorrow. I will take pics afterward. Trying to find good background for photos. Any suggestions? I'm in the east bay north of Vallejo. Maybe I'll get up into Napa??? Pics to follow soon.
Ha! I'm driving up to Napa on Saturday. GF and her friend are meeting up for an early dinner and some wine. Figure'd it'd be a good chance to put some miles on the car.

I need to do tint soon it make the car look like a different beast.

As for places to shoot, I'm all about direct lights. I've been looking for a nice dark parking lot with either 1 or 2 direct light sources so the car can look isolated and illuminated by those two lights. I also need to find a tripod though since it'll end up being a few second exposure since the light will be so low.
denkigrve is offline   Reply With Quote