View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 10:41 PM   #10
stalon320
Senior Member
 
stalon320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Scion FR-S coming 2013!
Location: New Windsor, NY
Posts: 179
Thanks: 164
Thanked 30 Times in 23 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by denkigrve View Post
I've always liked Silver as well. I was gonna try white, but I really like the silver. In some pictures the white blows out the contrast and you lose the lines, silver always seems to show the lines of the car.
I totally agree. I had a White 87 Mustang GT back in the day.. and although i took home some trophies.. it was such a pain in the ass to keep clean! I know todays paints are much better.. but Silver is just a better color.. does show the lines well.. and I love the way it shines when waxed..
stalon320 is offline   Reply With Quote