View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 03:51 PM   #367
Tcoat
Senior Member
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal05 View Post
Glad to see this re-branded as Toyota but I can't say I am a huge fan of the changes cosmetically. I don't care for the front bumper, LED head and tail lights, and steering wheel controls. The rear bumper, fender garnish and fender emblems are nice though. Let's not even talk about the performance changes.
The rebadge to Toyota has nothing to do with the changes. They would have been the exact same changes if still badged as a Scion. The car is a Toyota everywhere else in the world and did not look the way it did because of the Scion badging.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote