View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 03:03 PM   #331
Tcoat
Senior Member
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Impreza View Post
I'm just happy we go a new refreshed model because I was getting worried that we would have the same model for 6 years which would inflate the market with the same looking cars and make them less rare. Now I know starting around July, August the 1st Gen will begin to get more rare every month ahahah
Fewer may be a better word. These cars will not be "rare" for decades. By the time they are rare they probably won't be able to be driven unless converted to self drive tech, zero emissions or something silly like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSheep View Post
That is true, but at the same time if the refresh is a total bust then expect them to be rarer

But then nobody will care anyway. Don't see a huge market for 1975 Gremlins (although I would like one).
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote