View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 05:13 PM   #45
hypebrz
IG: @HypeBRZ
 
hypebrz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Drives: Series.Hyperblue BRZ
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 355
Thanks: 331
Thanked 169 Times in 115 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifle View Post
The car or the motor?... Well, I guess I'll just cover my full build


From back to front:
Smoked Valenti Tail Lights
Smoked Valenti 3rd Brake Light
White LEDs in License Plate and Side Markers
Smoked Helix Side Markers

Exhaust:
Tomei EL Header
PLM Overpipe
HKS Dual Res. Front Pipe
Invidia N1

Engine Bay:
Sprintex 210 Intercooled Supercharger
69mm pulley (12psi)
Smaller Gates Belt to compensate for smaller pulley
Radium PCV Catch Can

And a 93 Tune from Moto-East.

256/211 whp/tq is what I dynoed at on my FRS with UEL. Have yet to dyno this car.
Literally planned my dream build in my head while preparing to buy my car, and all the stuff I want is bookmarked and ready to go for paydays...


...come to find out your car is exactly how I wanted mine to be now everyone is gonna think I copied you when my build is done lol. You're basically my car inspiration
hypebrz is offline   Reply With Quote