View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 06:02 PM   #969
cawith
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Drives: Toyota GT86 6M/T
Location: Denmark
Posts: 90
Thanks: 59
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezi View Post
@cawith
I have exact the same Knock (or false knock) around that Area (between 3400-3600rpm@0.5/0.6 load). Stg1 Wayno's 98 v96 (no MAF-Scaling).

With Shell V-Power (100 octane EU) and BP Ultimate (98 octane EU) i have a lot of minor -0.65 FLKC and little FBKC of -0.69. IAM at 1 all the time.

With OMV MaxxMotion (100 octane) i have zero FLKC. Only little FBKC of -0.69. IAM at 1 all the time.

Maybe the sensor goes on because my bumper is hitting the chassis at higher speed (broken clip).

With stock OTS Stage 1 91oct i had a lot of FLKC/FBKC and IAM drops.

I did not log higher rpm's, but monitored it. Zero FLKC/FBKC with OMV MaxxMotion.

I would leave it as it is now (also thought of pulling about 0.7 degree of timing, but i let the ECU handle it). Or investigate it at higher outdoor temperatures. Steve also "calmed me down" that i do not have to worry about FLKC/FBKC if it is less than -1.

Shell V-Power: http://datazap.me/u/rezi/stg1-a00g-w...og=0&data=1-10
OMV MaxxMotion: http://datazap.me/u/rezi/stg-1-a00g-...og=0&data=1-10
Okay, thanks.. Well I guess I'll just leave it as it is right now, and then maybe (if it annoys me too much) pull some timing myself some time in the future.

Unfortunately I can't fill up with anything else than Shell V-Power, which is also "only" 99 oct here.
cawith is offline   Reply With Quote