Thread: Horsepower
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 05:30 PM   #8
go_a_way1
Not Bаnned Anymore
 
go_a_way1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Drives: Heavily Modified FRS
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 9,827
Thanks: 14,918
Thanked 8,275 Times in 4,797 Posts
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase1996 View Post
I knew a dyno would..the reason for asking was maybe to find an alternative? How much would it cost do do all that, to put on a dyno and figure this stuff out? And I have no idea where one is near me, I live in Danville, VA 24541..could yall maybe show me closest one?
There is no accurate alternative, hell even dyno's themselves are not 100% accurate. I would guess ~$400 for a base line and a few pulls after mods. (not including any tune time thats just set up and a few pulls)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GiantTurtle View Post
This thread got de-railed quick now it's just about Penis guitars
go_a_way1 is offline   Reply With Quote