View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 11:51 AM   #36070
ichitaka05
Site Moderator
 
ichitaka05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Indy is a cool place to visit. Just find out what the safe boundaries are around your hotel if you go out walking. Been there a few times and the instructions were always "do not cross these streets"
Thanks and noted. lol I'm not sure I'll have free time, but hopefully I have a chance to look around. St Paul was too damn cold, so I didn't bother leaving the hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawn View Post
Get yourself a Frisco Melt at Steak and Shake.
Hm... Steak & Shake... I heard that they built one in SoCal too or am I tripping?
__________________
ichitaka05 is offline