View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 11:31 AM   #12
MisterSheep
Killed Scion
 
MisterSheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Drives: 2013 FR-S Whiteout
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 7,721
Thanks: 8,285
Thanked 7,307 Times in 4,485 Posts
Mentioned: 334 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdm View Post
At some point I will.


The seating position is interestingly low, and it's funny how there is ton of legroom in the front when you move the seat far back, both passenger and driver... but then you look at the back seat and there is like 2-cm "legroom".


Seems that I'd be able to do my (so much vilified) left-foot braking without a problem.

One thing I was not entirely sure about the seating position was the thigh support. Which is pretty bad in my Corolla, it's much better in newer Corollas, was quite good in the FRS but not perfect. Still I have not had time to fiddle with the seat a lot. It would be nice if raising the seat actually raised the entire seat, not only the back of it.
I struggled with seating position for quite some time in my FR-S.. But I sat down and actually fiddled with it for a good 20 minutes or so testing the steering wheel, where my legs rested, how my vision was, how the pedals felt, and most importantly how it felt to shift gears.

It takes a little bit to find the perfect position. But I have memerized it so I can always return it to my position after my GF drives or anyone else fucks with the seat.
__________________
Miyuki みゆき "Beautiful Snow" The Whiteout FR-S
Instagram: trevor.parque
Quote:
Originally Posted by KR-S 86 View Post
What are you talking about? You just killed one of the worst brands in history according to enthusiasts. People will be worshipping you like sheep.
MisterSheep is offline   Reply With Quote