View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 03:51 PM   #56
AznBRZer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: 16 CBS WRX Limited
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,147
Thanks: 947
Thanked 592 Times in 371 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
I'm not sure if you're saying that only children like flavored things or that kids like bongs.
A simple, "Correct, AznBRZer. I do not know the history of the marketing of tobacco products to kids." would've sufficed.

Quote:
I've also never seen one of these bong shaped vaporizers. The ones that are popular are either shaped like a box or a pen.

What does a bong look like to you, and which e-cigs are shaped like that?
Sorry, I guess I'm not hip to the lingo of illegal activities and various associated paraphernalia. If I called it a hash pipe, would that make you feel better? Or if instead of "e-cig," I called them "battery powered portable handheld nebulizers?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
Yeah those are pretty nasty.
Those are the tame ones and it goes far beyond simple advertisements.
AznBRZer is offline   Reply With Quote