View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 12:52 PM   #35277
Dadhawk
Senior Member
 
Dadhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
Speaking of Chipotle, aren't they closing down? I only went there once and I have Cafe Rio everywhere, so IDC, but I remember reading some news bout Chipotle is closing down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSheep View Post
They had that whole Ecoli scare and all of the Chipotle restaurants are closed right now for the coporprate "meeting" and I heard they can be closed for anywhere close to 4 days. Apparantly they gave quite a bit of people Ecoli and I'm not sure if theres been any deaths yet.
They got the "all clear" from the health organizations yesterday and will be opening back up soon from what I understand.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.

Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S
Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark.
What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk".
Dadhawk is offline