View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 07:00 PM   #481
DSOmegaX
Senior Member
 
DSOmegaX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: '19 M2 Comp, '20 GR Supra
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 1,904
Thanks: 109
Thanked 2,153 Times in 986 Posts
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdm View Post
I don't like the color, I don't like the interior. I don't care about the start/stop button, I might be tempted to go for automatic dual zone A/C, but not necessarily. The only potentially useful change seems to be the armrest.


I am not sure what type of customer they are aiming at with this. It looks like they are trying to make it look like a luxury car, which it so obviously is not.
Which is why the whole "Scion" FR-S with the company's one trim philosophy was such a failure from the beginning. It should have always been a Toyota here from the onset so that it can be offered just like everywhere else in the world and Subaru: offer differing trim levels at different prices to let the consumer decide what he/she wants and doesn't want.

Instead they play these gimmicks where all the "features" they're adding are just features the car originally had but removed so that Scion could hit a lower price point.
__________________
@dsomegax.cars
2013 Subaru BRZ Limited | WRB | STI tS Build Thread [SOLD]

2019 BMW M2 Competition | LBB | ///M Performance Build Thread
2020 Toyota GR Supra | Turbulence | TRD | Build Thread
DSOmegaX is offline   Reply With Quote