View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 06:16 PM   #480
SHIFTEVO
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: Lightning Red
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 83
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdm View Post
I don't like the color, I don't like the interior. I don't care about the start/stop button, I might be tempted to go for automatic dual zone A/C, but not necessarily. The only potentially useful change seems to be the armrest.


I am not sure what type of customer they are aiming at with this. It looks like they are trying to make it look like a luxury car, which it so obviously is not.
Agreed..obviously Scion played a big part in it rolling over their RS series to the FRS....like they did with the tC..and that was nothing to be raving about so
SHIFTEVO is offline   Reply With Quote