View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 02:45 PM   #8
go_a_way1
Not Bаnned Anymore
 
go_a_way1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Drives: Heavily Modified FRS
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 9,827
Thanks: 14,918
Thanked 8,275 Times in 4,797 Posts
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
I like the FA20 and would never swap to another 4 cylinder.
But... if you've got a stock FA20 in your car, but a fully built 4 banger sitting around, I can see it being worth it. My main concern with engine swaps is always balance and center of gravity. It's hard to beat the FA20.
And this is why I will never do a swap. I didn't buy a light nimble sports car built really for nothing but corners just to make the front end 300 pounds heavier and ruin its balance
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GiantTurtle View Post
This thread got de-railed quick now it's just about Penis guitars
go_a_way1 is offline   Reply With Quote