View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 02:17 PM   #3
go_a_way1
Not Bаnned Anymore
 
go_a_way1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Drives: Heavily Modified FRS
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 9,827
Thanks: 14,918
Thanked 8,275 Times in 4,797 Posts
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosol16 View Post
Just playing with idea and knowing very well that this would not be an easy swap. This is the neon motor not the caliber motor. I currently have an SRT4 its an ACR edition so I could sell the shell for a pretty penny without the motor. I just rebuilt the motor and trans so I know both are solid. The car puts 291 whp and 317 wtq. These numbers are stock turbo with a full exhaust and my tuner did a really good job. I have plenty of experience with car and motors but not very much with transmissions or conversions. With this being a fwd motor how hard would this be to convert to rwd? I would assume that rotating it the that the trans points to the rear would be the first option. Thoughts? I know that the SRT4 motors can be running 500whp on stock internal and still be pretty reliable. This swap would really just for power and the uniqueness of it and I don't believe the motor is much lighter if any than the FA20.
Just dump it in the trunk and make it a mid rear engine car LMAO!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GiantTurtle View Post
This thread got de-railed quick now it's just about Penis guitars
go_a_way1 is offline   Reply With Quote