View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 02:59 PM   #70
fumanchu1

Drives: 2013 Brz C38 (bought not built :P)
Thanked 1,249 Times in 802 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by strat61caster View Post
but if there's a car that doesn't jive with my philosophy there's no reason to get mad about it and call it a fraud.

And IMO the 86 is too fat as well, a cheap GT car not a sports car.The 86 is lighter than a 986 boxer is it not? 3100lbs vs 2700 if I'm not mistaken? but I get your point about the smashing the car (TBH I didn't think I had gone that hard on my first post, re-reading it now though it seems I did go a bit overboard)

I may have actually went a bit hard on my first comment, I'll give you that and I apologize for the way that came out (a bit of anger came out it seems). I should have just said I don't like it but that was my personal opinion on the car, it's completely subjective and apparently not a lot of people agree with me and that's fine.

Anyways I've spent enough time arguing this and we will just leave it at I don't like it, you guys do and all is well with the world.

I am curious though why you consider the 86 too fat(basically a gt is how you put it) yet the boxster is not too fat even though it's heavier (were you talking about weight or other factors like wheelbase,etc?) I'm truly curious and hell if I can change the tone/subject of this convo let's go and do that
fumanchu1 is offline   Reply With Quote