View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 04:53 PM   #1
brzzy
@anthonysestito
 
brzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Drives: 2013 Sterling Silver Metallic BRZ
Location: Vaughan
Posts: 391
Thanks: 117
Thanked 111 Times in 86 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
BRZZY's 2013 Sterling Silver Metallic BRZ Sport-Tech

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to start a little thread to catalogue my journey with this car.

Bought it last week of October 2015, picked it up November first 2015 with 33,000km already put on it. When I was first looking at these cars I honestly never even considered a BRZ. I had my heart set on a Mazdaspeed (because turbo, why not). That was until I test drove an FRS. As the hunt went on for an FRS that was in great shape, fit my budget and felt great, It felt like a never ending journey. I drove/saw soo many FRS' that I was getting discouraged because I couldn't find the one that suited me and felt right. After months of searching and driving I decided to check out the BRZ (in the mess of trying to find am FRS I honestly forgot about the twin). The first one I found looked promising - I drove it and instantly fell in love. The car was perfect, it had all the creature comforts I wanted in a car and most importantly it fit my budget. That night I made an offer and the deal was done right then and there. My experience with the dealer (Willowdale Subaru) was awesome and they made me feel very comfortable about the process and purchase of this vehicle.

And here we are today! 3 months later and still I can't help but stare at this car as I walk away from it. It's my daily and I love every second of it - I drive literally everywhere. My drives to work in the mornings are less than 5 minutes so every opportunity I can to drive when I go out I take.

So here she is! The plans are endless as far as mods go. The goal is to build a fun daily driver that I can bring out to track days in the summer and still take me to and from work as well as survive a few winters (as much as I hate the thought of that).

Mods so far:

- Mishimoto baffled oil catch can
- Raceseng Billet reverse lock out
- Window tints (came with the car but will be replacing them this summer)
- Grimmspeed licence plate relocate
- interior & plate LEDS
- F N' A Rear fog light
- taillight tints

Enjoy!




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
__________________
2013 BRZ LIMITED STERLING SILVER METALLIC

IG: @ANTHONYSESTITO

Last edited by brzzy; 01-27-2016 at 05:25 PM.
brzzy is offline   Reply With Quote