01-19-2016, 11:53 PM
|
#2
|
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 4,234
Thanks: 3,087
Thanked 2,101 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzYaBoyBugZ
Just purchased custom E tune for my 15 FRS Auto with
Tomei UEL Headers, Invidia N1 exhuast, Invidia catted front pipe. Invidia Over Pipe, Perrin Light Weight Puller, Injen Air Intake etc...
ECUTEK isn't for me until I decide to go turbo once I own car, not leased etc
I bought auto because #CoSigner
I have enkei rpf1 17x845 225/45/17 dunlop direzza zII , Muteki Lugs
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Nameless Engine Cover, StreetGlow OPTX "white"
I have front/rear/steeringwheel toyota emblems etc
*Ordered carbon fiber hood struts, IJDMTOY Fog Lights, 86 Center Console Badge
Big Thanks due to Danny Camacho at Amplified Auto in Tampa FL #813
Will keep everyone posted over course of next few days to weeks as I data log
Will take a AFTER video, will make review of custom E tune etc
Thank You
Brian W
|
So what happened with the e-tune, I'm looking into this after I get my crank pulley, crawford bpb and front pipe installed
__________________
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
|
|
|