View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 12:26 PM   #33
PandaSPUR
PandaPandaPandaPandaPanda
 
PandaSPUR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: 2015 BRZ Limited CWP
Location: New York City, NY
Posts: 1,432
Thanks: 776
Thanked 697 Times in 438 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoskaze View Post
Don't go 9.5 most ppl can't see it anyway. + 9.5 really don't fit the front O.o if you just want look.... do staggered wheel... O.o like 8.5 front 9.5 rear with lowering spring... you said you don't track anyway.

But then again u said you don't wanna lower the car? Those wheel will look ridiculous without lowering.
The 9.5" is noticable with 57c6 wheels since the design gets concave at 9.5". But yea, if I go with any other wheel, I'd prob just got 8.5-9" all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawn View Post
Also this.
Well I just dont want the body of my car any lower than it already is. So if it looks weird going to 18"s without a drop, then I would drop the same amount that the 18"s raised my car I guess? Not sure if that makes sense.

Right now 17x9" 57DRs with meaty tires sound more cost effective for me lol. Fits stock suspension, and shouldn't look too weird with stock height.
PandaSPUR is offline   Reply With Quote