View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 11:53 AM   #31
chaoskaze
The Fail Boat
 
chaoskaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Drives: CWP S.B.
Location: LasVegas
Posts: 3,027
Thanks: 4,720
Thanked 1,294 Times in 874 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaSPUR View Post
I'm not looking for just any concave wheels though. I specifically like the 57c6 and those dont get concave until 9.5"

The other route I'm considering is 57DR in 17 or 18x9, those wouldn't require coilovers.

(The following isnt directed at you specficially, jawn)

I'm just trying to figure out: are there any benefits of me (someone who mainly drives on the street) getting high quality coilovers, and will the ride feel better than stock?

Only like three or four people have answered the actual question so far -.-
At least I'm being honest about not having any actual technical need for coilovers or higher power. But jeez, seems like I shoulda just acted like I auto-x so I could get real responses about suspension options.

Don't go 9.5 most ppl can't see it anyway. + 9.5 really don't fit the front O.o if you just want look.... do staggered wheel... O.o like 8.5 front 9.5 rear with lowering spring... you said you don't track anyway.

But then again u said you don't wanna lower the car? Those wheel will look ridiculous without lowering.
chaoskaze is offline   Reply With Quote