KR-S
Sporadic Member

Drives: 2016 Halo FR-S M/T
Thanked 3,552 Times in 1,746 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estey View Post
Have you ever driven in California? Or any highly populated area? Half the time I have people changing lanes into me, or driving out in front of me like op, and there's a ton of other scenarios. I don't see why I have to defend myself. How are you able to say that it's my fault if you obviously aren't me? I don't see why I'm being attacked, it's not like I'm trolling or being irrational in this thread. I'm being a hundred percent honest when I say I avoid accidents all the time. It doesn't seem far fetched, especially when I'm Driving 20k+ miles a year in a highly populated area.
I can confirm; I live in California and have had several close calls that were not a result of my own actions on the road.

I once saw a driver slow down in the middle of an intersection on a yellow when someone else on the opposite lane was already waiting in the middle of an intersection waiting to make a left. Then someone runs a stop light making a left while I'm sitting and honking my horn. The details are fuzzy on that one, but I definitely saw a display of idiocy that day.

I also witnessed someone rear end a truck on the freeway because he decided to make a last minute lane change from the exit lane.

Then there was a time where I nearly got sideswiped by an idiot in a Toyota Sequoia making a left from a lane to the right of the only left lane, where I was.
I saw several other people on the opposite lane decide to copy him and make illegal left turns, thus blocking traffic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HueyLooie View Post
Nah, homes. It's your dadda's hot goopey goop.
KR-S is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KR-S For This Useful Post:
Estey (01-12-2016)