View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 07:33 PM   #20
Tcoat
Senior Member
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by asia_minor View Post
I like where this thread is going.
I am not a fan and the last one like this got locked for a reason.
Maybe hypocritical of me but making fun of somebody that is not here to participate or defend themselves just seems wrong. These guys like their cars and have not imposed them on us in any way so who are we to pull them up and judge them?
Now if the guy posts up his car and says "look at this beauty and it is the fastest ever" then that is a whole different story.
I'm out.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote