View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 09:20 AM   #9
48Spoons

Drives: Ultramarine FR-S
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmonkey View Post
Anyone have experience ice-racing (is this the right term for it?) whereabouts do they have this stuff in NE?
there is A.M.E.C. Ice Racing which is in ny and then I know the boston bmwcca does icecross in NH early in the year if the lake conditions allow for it.

To the OP, from start of April to the end of October there is autocross pretty much every weekend at Moore Air field base in Ayer MA. 8 different clubs run there. MotorsportReg is what most of them use for event registartion. For SCCA, BMWCCA, NE-SVT, and renegade miata you need an annual membership. BMW does event reg on their own website, renegade miata does snail mail reg. The other clubs are Track club usa, bay state corvette, NER porsche, and NCR porsche.

The only club that you can't easily run with is NER porsche since they restrict there event to people that at least own a porshce. Everyone else you just need to make sure to sign up before the event fills with the exception of SCCA as they don't have a reg cap.

Event prices range from $35-55 depending on the club.

NE-track days i think is one of the decent and not too pricey HPDE. Then I hear SCCA track night is going to be at thompson again next year and its about as cheap as you get up here for track time.
48Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 48Spoons For This Useful Post:
1Cor10:23 (12-06-2015), M-17 (12-12-2015), Model Citizen (12-17-2015)