View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 10:18 AM   #101
MisterSheep
Killed Scion
 
MisterSheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Drives: 2013 FR-S Whiteout
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 7,721
Thanks: 8,285
Thanked 7,307 Times in 4,485 Posts
Mentioned: 334 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFury View Post
Damn, I want those head and tail lights now. Looks like the estimated drop is Jan 2016? Anyone got or seen what the estimated price would be?
Unfortunately there is no estimated price as of yet all we can do is guess at what they might be. I'm budgeting $600 before they are released just so I'm prepared for the cost.
__________________
Miyuki みゆき "Beautiful Snow" The Whiteout FR-S
Instagram: trevor.parque
Quote:
Originally Posted by KR-S 86 View Post
What are you talking about? You just killed one of the worst brands in history according to enthusiasts. People will be worshipping you like sheep.
MisterSheep is offline   Reply With Quote