View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 05:23 PM   #743
solidONE
Senior Member
 
solidONE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: FR-S Whiteout
Location: California
Posts: 2,863
Thanks: 1,808
Thanked 791 Times in 611 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodename47 View Post
It's going lean due to the load limiters, if you raise the load limits but want to keep target fuel and timing the same then just copy the 1.0 or 1.1 load values across in the respective tables. That way you might get the fueling from the MAF without the daft drop in AFR target and timing that the stock tables have.
I've actually done this with my E85 rom (see the bottom load limit table above) and was only able to bring down the afr at that spot to around 14.6 by increasing load limit to 1.3 g/rev. Which is why I'm asking whether if there are any other tables I should be looking at to adjust besides backing out the cam timing to address that lean spot at 2260rpms.

http://datazap.me/u/solidone/plm85g-...2213&mark=2098

Now, it doesnt seem to be causing any knock and another thing is that, beside while taking these logs, under no other circumstance would I go WOT at any time at such a low RPM. Then maybe it's not such a big deal, I'm thinking. Also, what's the daft drop in the stock timing and afr target you speak of? Perhaps I need to address it on those OL fueling and ignitin advance table as well?
__________________
Intent > Content

cowardice is the mother of cruelty.
solidONE is offline   Reply With Quote