View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 02:34 PM   #26
yanfoo
Member
 
yanfoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: Shinigami 86
Location: Montreal
Posts: 54
Thanks: 14
Thanked 54 Times in 31 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Been driving mine for the past 2 winters, zero issues, 100% of the fun.

My old Suzuki Vitara (a real 4x4) was the only thing that was more fun, just because you could drift all 4 wheels at the same time...

I say enjoy it, on my part I just can't live without it...


edit: and oh, mine's a 13, 55000km, looks like out of the showroom floor. All it needs is care when spring comes around. A few ThOROUGH washes in wheel arches, engine bay and such. You need to go everywhere the pressure washer won't.

Of course it isn't perfect after only 1 wash, it usually takes me 3 or 4 to get it where I want it to be.

No rust, no nothing. I'm telling you it's still brand new, even cleaner than some that are put aside for winter months.
__________________
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
yanfoo is offline   Reply With Quote