Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTV93
I don't expect you to understand. The scratches are deep. Yes there are smaller scratches that can be sanded, but these look like they'll need some pretty hard sanding. I'm upset with that. How much sanding will it need? To the point it'll be weak? Again these are deep enough to feel and yes they can be filled if really needed, but I rather not have to go through or pay for that. This isn't against Greddy or anyone, but to raise awareness and see what happens in case anyone else faces a similar issue.
|
You're about to cut up/cut off part the metal fenders of a 2 year old or less car to put these on and you're worried about having to do some minor body work (probably just the gel coat on the fiber is scratched and easily repaired if its even that deep) on these fiberglass pieces?
FWIW, your body shop will take care of those scratches as its part of normal prep work before paint...