View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 04:54 PM   #53
soulreapersteve
Contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
soulreapersteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: An orange cone with flappy paddles
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,029
Thanks: 11,347
Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,703 Posts
Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
This is my new favorite thread because I finally have a place to put all of these.



This happened to me about 15 minutes ago while washing the car. Some shit Camry stopped right in front of my driveway, rolled down his window, put it in park, and started revving. He then neutral dropped and sped away.

I just stood there with the hose running flabbergasted....... I'm just trying to wash my damn car!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Hey, you're the one asking me to shove a turbo engine in my pants.
The Twins make me smile
soulreapersteve is offline   Reply With Quote