View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 11:43 AM   #7
CSG Mike
 
CSG Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: S2000 CR
Location: Orange County
Posts: 14,564
Thanks: 8,942
Thanked 14,214 Times in 6,856 Posts
Mentioned: 970 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan View Post
I am looking into replacing my header in preparation to adding a supercharger in my car. I was looking into putting in the nameless performance headers and replacing the exhaust with a perrin exhaust. While looking into all of this, i am trying to keep the car roughly the same decibel level as the stock car. I don't like extremely loud cars, as i feel they detract from the car and feel that if this car were to be louder than an its WRX/STI brethern then it would just be like every other tuning project gone wrong. I intend on keeping this car my DD with some track days at least once or twice a month.
Those two are mutually exclusive.
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote