As some of you know I no longer have my BRZ and therefore are looking to send my parts off to good homes.
-Looking mainly for local sale (or relatively local sale).
-All parts are in very good condition.
-Feel free to shoot me a PM with questions/offers.
- @
LucidMomentum can vouche for me as a legit seller and non-crazy person.
-I'm not hurting for cash, low ballers need not apply.
-
Thanks for looking!
WORKS Axle Back Muffler $300 OBO:
Radium Master cylinder brace $60:
Password:JDM Dry carbon diffuser $350: This is the non clear coated version. Easy to install with just pop clips to the rear bumper.
TSW Interlagos in black with BS RE760 tires $800 OBO: No curb damage, tires have probably 85% tread. Sizes: 17x8in +35 offset, tires are 225/45R17 I would consider trades for XXR's in 18x8 or wider with no lower than a +38 offset.