Killed Scion

Drives: 2013 FR-S Whiteout
Thanked 7,307 Times in 4,485 Posts
Mentioned: 334 Post(s)
Tagged: 185 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrip View Post
My vote is for either walnut creek or freemont. But I don't know much about those areas to suggest a place.
I'm not entirely familiar with Walnut Creek to the point where I can recomend a lot with lots of parking and food. I know dublin/san ramon or concord/pleasant hill a lot better. @megamarines will have to chime in for Walnut Creek.

Below Screenshot is a great little parking structure in San Ramon. There's Zachary's pizza, Philly cheesesteak shop, starbucks, the habit, mexican place called los panchos, mr. pickles, panda express, noodles and company, ****ies bbq pit, jamba juice, carls jr, and panera bread.

FYI this is the parking lot I saw a r33 skyline in must be the haps. It's also right off of 680

Below screenshot is another big parking lot, has a lot of food choices such as a happy hour sushi place that has rolls for $4 called Little Mad Fish, theres muscle maker grill, petes coffe, frozen yogurt, fresh mix, and others.. can't think of them off the top of my head. It's right off 680 and has a huge parking lot due to target.

Welp, those are what my town has to offer.
Attached Images

Originally Posted by KR-S 86 View Post
What are you talking about? You just killed one of the worst brands in history according to enthusiasts. People will be worshipping you like sheep.

Last edited by MisterSheep; 08-27-2015 at 11:35 AM.
MisterSheep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MisterSheep For This Useful Post:
mrmaniti_86 (08-27-2015)