View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 11:44 PM   #597
JB86'd
Senior Member
 
JB86'd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Drives: JAWS
Location: socal
Posts: 703
Thanks: 753
Thanked 437 Times in 224 Posts
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrosty View Post
Keep in mind, increasing load means more air going to the engine. The load limits cap the amount the air.

First you should get closed loop scaled really well the traditional way. Load limits only come in during open loop. If an area is running rich, you can lower the load limits until the amount of air gets to the desired mixture in the OL fueling table. Or vice-versa if you're running lean because you're bumping into the limit.
Okay thank you sir @phrosty

I think I'm going to load the standard OFT stage 2 tune, and try to do the closed and open loop scale after I put some miles on it. I've been reading up on MAF Scaling, and have downloaded the VGI scaling program.
It's a bit over my head, as I understand how to log and what everything is, but setting all of the limits and settings in the program is confusing to me. I guess I'll keep experimenting.
__________________
JB86'd is offline   Reply With Quote