View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 08:27 PM   #2
craigpitts7
Member
 
craigpitts7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ
Location: KS
Posts: 61
Thanks: 162
Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
HKS GT Supercharger installed

After about 14 hours of labor, I was able to complete the install of the GT Supercharger. Keep in mind that I am by no means a grease monkey. So someone with experience can probably get this done in half the time.Name:  BRZ HKS GT Supercharger front mount.JPG
Views: 2874
Size:  266.1 KB

Here's a picture of the engine bay
Name:  BRZ HKS GT Supercharger engine bay.JPG
Views: 3139
Size:  305.1 KB

Radiator cut out. I didn't cut enough of the radiator support. Put a piece of rubber pipe to keep off metal on metal contact.
Name:  BRZ HKS GT Supercharger Radiator cut out.JPG
Views: 2949
Size:  208.2 KB

Larger engine bay view
Name:  BRZ HKS GT Supercharger engine bay (2).JPG
Views: 3862
Size:  314.8 KB

Picture of MAP sensor. I'm currently waiting on a good sensor so I drive the car. I think I received a dud.
Name:  BRZ MAP sensor.JPG
Views: 2854
Size:  178.3 KB

Brake vacuum hose modification
Name:  BRZ HKS GT Supercharger brake vacuum hose.JPG
Views: 2809
Size:  203.8 KB

Oil dip stick bracket
Name:  BRZ HKS GT Supercharger Oil dip stick bracket.JPG
Views: 2695
Size:  157.7 KB

Oil dip stick relocation
Name:  BRZ HKS GT Supercharger Oil dip stick relocation.JPG
Views: 2872
Size:  261.0 KB

This canister purge solenoid was kicking my behind. Below is a picture of it located under the intake manifold in the back of the engine. Its the hex bolt peeking out.
Name:  BRZ HKS GT Supercharger canister purge solenoid.JPG
Views: 2833
Size:  186.3 KB

The charger from the left
Name:  BRZ HKS GT Supercharger.JPG
Views: 2938
Size:  312.3 KB

Last edited by craigpitts7; 02-26-2017 at 05:37 PM.
craigpitts7 is offline   Reply With Quote