View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 01:43 PM   #66
Tcoat
Senior Member
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSheep View Post
Maybe some people would rather buy the more expensive burger because of the qualtiy. Quantity vs Quality.

Would you rather have anauthentic mexican burrito that might cost $6-9 or buy a $2 burrito at Taco Bell?

To some people the extra money spent is well worth it.
I am with you on that!
When it comes to restaurant food I would rather have one good but more costly meal then two cheap but crappy ones.
And believe me I am an expert on the subject as just last night my wife and I tried to remember the last time we cooked a meal and the best we could come up was that it was some time in early June.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote