View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 01:59 PM   #1
mb_
Ex-MR2 owner
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Drives: Scion FRS
Location: BC
Posts: 128
Thanks: 32
Thanked 33 Times in 24 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
FS: Cusco Accelerator Pedal

Having trouble heel-toeing in your FRS/BRZ? This product is for you! Especially for Toyobaru owners with smaller feet.

Used for about a week. Condition is 9/10.

Located in Vancouver, BC so I would prefer a local pick up but I can ship with at buyer's expense with no problem. If you are located in Northern Washington State, I may be able to meet up with you as I go down south of the border every couple of weeks or so if asking price is met.

Reason for sale: I have big feet and I have no problem heel-toeing with the stock pedals but this definitely made it easier.

SOLD!






Last edited by mb_; 08-21-2015 at 07:22 PM.
mb_ is offline