View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 11:50 AM   #573
steve99
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: FT86
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,996
Thanks: 1,035
Thanked 4,998 Times in 2,985 Posts
Mentioned: 598 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmerronesucks View Post
I don't have my datalog to post right now. but Yesterday I received a new tune from shiv for my OFT350 SBD Kit. Ran great yesterday...afr was at 14.7 idle was perfect..now today I start it up and idle is kinda acting like a Honda with a bad iacv...and AFR is 18.1 at idle...what could of have happened? Something with the tune? I will admit as soon as I reflashed it yesterday I beat the poop out of it trying to get logs for shiv. I did datalog my ride to work so I will try and get it posted asap. Vacuum looks like its reading correctly too so I don't believe its a vacuum leak.
sounds like a hardware problem ie intake or exhaust leak, dirty maf/map sensor ect. melted wiring ect.

i would talk to shiv, turbos running lean not good
steve99 is offline   Reply With Quote