View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 04:27 PM   #88
mid_life_crisis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: FR-S 10 #103 AT
Location: NC
Posts: 1,519
Thanks: 101
Thanked 599 Times in 347 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
When I let a log run until the message that it's reached its size limit pops up, I can't open it in Openflash Manager. It appears to be read okay, but when it is time to display it, the application freezes. Shorter ones that I ended before they ended themselves work okay.
Sometimes they record the default parameters, even though I have selected different ones.


Edit: 7/30
Still happening. Seeing as the maf scaler utility wants long logs, this is a bit of a problem.
__________________
Necessity may be the mother of Invention but Desperation is quite often the father.
“Sex is like Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.” - Mae West
Papa said, "son there's a lot of evil temptations out there. Best to try 'em all so you know which ones to avoid."

Last edited by mid_life_crisis; 07-30-2015 at 10:15 AM.
mid_life_crisis is offline   Reply With Quote