Thread: RomRaider
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 09:12 AM   #28
Kodename47
Senior Member
 
Kodename47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: UK GT86
Location: UK
Posts: 3,040
Thanks: 185
Thanked 1,634 Times in 1,113 Posts
Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
If its just 2/3 cells then you have to highlight and then copy and paste that way.

Anyway, I have just added a couple of missed tables to the auto definitions and now included I series below:
OFT I Series Defs

This now means that you can compare across any of the 2 biggest markets (US & Euro/Aus/JDM), both Auto and Manual. I have also named the base definition file RR_CALID which means that that definition can be used on any opensource ROM, OFT_CALID are OFT definitions only. That was done to remove any confusion. If you downloaded the zip files before now, please re-download as they have just been updated. These are setup with my own categories, designed to make navigation a little easier.
__________________
.: Stealth 86 :.
Abbey Motorsport/K47 Tuned Sprintex 210 Supercharger

Kodename 47 DJ:
Soundcloud / Instagram / Facebook

Last edited by Kodename47; 03-17-2017 at 01:03 PM.
Kodename47 is offline   Reply With Quote