Thread: RomRaider
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 04:49 AM   #25
steve99
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: FT86
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,996
Thanks: 1,035
Thanked 4,998 Times in 2,985 Posts
Mentioned: 598 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodename47 View Post
Due to the OFT definitions being older, I have created a compete set of G series (all based on A01G) and C series (all based on B01C). This is using my newer defs and I've added LC/FFS to them all.

OFT C Series Defs
OFT G Series Defs

I assume that even the old ZA1J700# files are still based on these newer files, correct me if I'm wrong and I'll update the zip files.
Thanks

as far as i know all OFT the G series roms 700/900/A00 and even A02G are based on the A01G rom

D00G is actually D00G 2015

700I/900I are acrually A01I

E00I not yet defined does Ecutek have a def ? 2015 auto Europe/australia/SA

700/900/A00/A01/B00 in C series are all B01C

D00C is D00C 2015
steve99 is offline   Reply With Quote