View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 01:19 PM   #160
BigFatFlip
sleep, drive, eat, repeat
 
BigFatFlip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: '13 BRZ, '12 Outback
Location: Sack of Potatoes
Posts: 4,431
Thanks: 2,630
Thanked 3,797 Times in 1,981 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume View Post
Thanks everyone for your input. I'll have everything tighten ASAP, hopefully that will be enough.
Did that fix your problem?

I've started noticing a single "click" noise from both rears when starting from stop (and once in a while during shifting), but nothing else during driving ie over bumps, etc. Over last week, it started to turn into a jingling noise (like loose change). Looked around to re-torque everything and noticed that I've lost one pair of the locking allen screws (for height adjustment) in the passenger front coilover. Gave Ohlins a call to order another set and just cranked down on the other allen lock for now and re-torqued everything else. After getting back on the road Monday morning, clicking still persists...

TLDR started hearing clicking in the rears, turns out front height adjustment lock was loose/gone, torqued everything down, clicking still there
BigFatFlip is offline   Reply With Quote