Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
You clearly don't know how ECUTEK works, all you need is a licence and you can flash any rom file. I downloaded the OFT tunes from OFT website, flashed it according to my mods and knocking and loss of power was all I got.
I have full exhaust done to the car, and manifold spacers, I have over 200 logs on my laptop, to get my car running as best as it can with a street tune.
I just used your OFT files and flashed them with my ECUTEK cable and dongle... not that hard.
When I first tried it was when a friend of mine loaded it with BRZedit and a tactrix.
|
Did you use the tune for the BPB? Are you running an aftermarket intake? Did you allow the fuel trims to stabilize before romping on it? If you don't mind, share some data logs. I'm sure a few people would be able to help you.