Thread: Is tuning safe?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 01:51 PM   #43
Shiv@Openflash
Senior Member
 
Shiv@Openflash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: 2013 FRS
Location: SF, CA
Posts: 2,629
Thanks: 1,055
Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,494 Posts
Mentioned: 605 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
You clearly don't know how ECUTEK works, all you need is a licence and you can flash any rom file. I downloaded the OFT tunes from OFT website, flashed it according to my mods and knocking and loss of power was all I got.



I have full exhaust done to the car, and manifold spacers, I have over 200 logs on my laptop, to get my car running as best as it can with a street tune.



I just used your OFT files and flashed them with my ECUTEK cable and dongle... not that hard.

When I first tried it was when a friend of mine loaded it with BRZedit and a tactrix.
Oh ok, so you didn't actually even own an OFT. You just downloaded our free maps from our website and loaded them with another device. So you're argument is that our maps, which are run successfully by thousands of people, actually sucked and performed worse than stock. Fascinating!
Shiv@Openflash is offline   Reply With Quote