Thread: Is tuning safe?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 05:31 PM   #10
soulreapersteve
Contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
soulreapersteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: An orange cone with flappy paddles
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,029
Thanks: 11,347
Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,703 Posts
Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
More thumbs up for Bob at Drift Office. He knows what he is doing. Talked with him over the weekend when he had our 86 meet. I was wary of adding a turbo on the car but after hearing that there were no issues on the cars he worked on, I'll be heading his way next year.

Shoot him an email with what your plans are and I'm sure he will give you a reply back.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Hey, you're the one asking me to shove a turbo engine in my pants.
The Twins make me smile
soulreapersteve is offline   Reply With Quote