View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 07:36 PM   #11244
lukey86
Built Not Bought
 
lukey86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Drives: 2012 Toyota 86 ZN6
Location: Australia
Posts: 332
Thanks: 118
Thanked 303 Times in 149 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frsvr4 View Post
You mean the one where you called the (obviously formally educated) engineer an uneducated douche bag for stating facts that make you aware that your $125 ebay purchase is, by nearly any definition, rice? Naw, guess I missed it.
Being formally educated hasn't stopped this guy from being an a$$hole and saying people who intall these are "stupid" and un-educated. I was already aware of what it was and it's lack of functionality. Not that I will ever notice the difference because I don't drive a race car and am fully aware that most if not all off the shelf aero mods are going to affect NOTHING but my fuel economy in a street driven car.
lukey86 is offline   Reply With Quote