Thread: OFT "E-tuning"
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 03:23 PM   #31
DAEMANO
Time Traveller
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FRS - Raven
Location: So Cal - Orange County
Posts: 3,705
Thanks: 9,534
Thanked 3,418 Times in 1,677 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash View Post
With the exception of Subaru WRX/EVO business from 10+ years ago, we still support every model we ever developed parts for. I think many people mistake no longer being super active on a forum as not supporting the market. In this case, we have been so busy with OFT350, Abarth and ESC controller development that I simply don't have enough time to actively monitor forums. But we do our best to be available by phone/email to all customers. Some things do fall through the cracks from time to time but we do what we can to solve issues if they were to arise.

Regards,
shiv
Hey Shiv, where can I find more Fiat Abarth info? I see it on your website, but is there a forum you're participating in? The S.O. has a 2013 Abarth Convertible that is ready for upgrades!
DAEMANO is offline   Reply With Quote