Thread: OFT "E-tuning"
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 03:16 PM   #30
P5yk0t1c
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 2014 FR-S
Location: Canada
Posts: 84
Thanks: 29
Thanked 34 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash View Post
Sorry for the lack of communication. However, I have not gotten any emails from you directly. Perhaps it has something to do with the email addresses you are sending message to. My email address is shiv@openflashperformance.com, not shiv@openflash. Also, there is no rombinhood@openflash email address. While it is true that we do sometimes get backlogged with e-tuning work, we certainly don't make it a habit of ignoring any customer.

If you can email me (shiv@openflashperformance.com), I will get things sorted out today. Again, our apologies.

Regards,
Shiv

Thanks for your reply. I was sending all emails to sales@openflashperformance.com as it was the only email address that I knew. I will send you an email today.
P5yk0t1c is offline   Reply With Quote